Help us have the best arcade around!
Be a VIP: Bring Your Machine!
Have an arcade cabinet or pinball machine you’re thinking about showcasing or selling at 2D Con? Sign up to bring it to the 2020 2D Con Arcade! As our way of saying “Thank You!” to our donors and loaners, we’ll give you one free* VIP badge per Arcade Cabinet or Pinball Machine! As long as it’s an Arcade Game or a Pinball machine, we welcome any size, shape, or vintage! Unique and rare games are encouraged! Once you have read through all the information below click the button below to be navigated to our application page! Bring an Arcade or Pinball Machine
We Need Pinball! We’re focusing on growing our pinball section at 2D Con this year. As an added perk for those bringing a pinball machine to the convention, this year only we will be giving pinball donors these extras:
- 30 minutes early access to the vendor room with VIP badge AND $10/machine in 2D Con Vendo Money(™)!
- Private pinball tournament JUST for the pinheads. Must be a PINBALL donor to participate.
What does the VIP Badge Get You?
For 2019, there are only 150 VIP tickets available so act fast to receive all of these benefits:
- Our eternal gratitude!
- Limited edition VIP Badge allowing you access to all VIP events and privileges
- Everything included in a General Admission ticket
- Access to the VIP Party Friday Night
- Access to the VIP line at Registration
- Access to the game floor during set up
- 2019 Sponsor Trinket
- 2019 Event T-Shirt
- 5 drawings into the prize pool–this could include your hotel stay! See more about this section here: https://www.2dcon.net/product/2019registration/
- 30 minutes early access to the vendor room with VIP badge
Looking to Sell Your Machine?
We realize game donors may wish to sell their game while at the con. 2D Con welcomes this! As a VIP you will have early access to the donor list and will be allowed to view games on the floor before anyone else has had a chance to see them. You will not only be able to tag and price your machine at the con but you’ll be able to bid first on any machines you might be looking for! We ask that if you sell a machine during the convention, that the new owner not take possession until the end of the convention. If this is not possible, please work with arcade support staff directly so that we can ensure the game’s safe departure from the facility. Rules and Regulations Yeah, we know. No one likes rules. But we have to make it fair for everyone involved! If you are filling out this form to participate in being a donor and loaning a machine to the convention, you agree to the following terms:
- Games must be playable, working, and set to free play (or rigged to play free).
- 2D Con is not responsible for damaged or broken machines before/during/after the event.
- We request that you have your machine on site by August 22nd at 11pm.
- If you’re unable to deliver your machine at the time allotted, please contact the convention so we can attempt to work out the details for your machine’s safe arrival at the con. We would rather your machine arrive late than not at all.
- Detailed instructions for delivery of your machine to the Hyatt in Minneapolis will be provided to ensure the safety of your arcade or pinball machine and where to pick up your VIP Ticket(s)!
- Filling out this form in advance guarantees the VIP benefits above.
- 150 VIP tickets are available in 2019 and are available to guests and select staff.
- *VIP Tickets are limited to qty (4) per donor (1 per machine).
- While we love MAME, Arcade machines featuring Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator software may be subject to review before they are approved for use on the Arcade floor.
- Donors who do not fill out the form but still wish to bring a game to obtain a VIP badge may not receive all of the benefits!
- The deadline for this application is July 26th. Any applications received after this date may not be considered.
- 2D Con reserves the right to reject applications at their discretion.