Our Artist Alley is the area for amateur and semi-professional local artists to showcase and sell their art to convention attendees. Variety is an area of pride here with many different artists working in different mediums and styles. You should be able to find the next memento be it a button or a new plushie to call your own. Come on by and add a piece to our fandom collection without breaking the bank.
Want to be an artist at 2D Con?
Being an artist at 2D Con is a great way to meet a targeted audience and find the right buyer.
Our 2017 Artist rates are as follows.
$50.00 for an 8′ long by 2′ wide table + one membership for 2D Con 2017
$35.00 per additional table.
*Artists must provide their own display equipment.
*Limit two tables per Artist unless a formal sponsor of the event.
*If additional badges need to be purchased to help man your table buy them at the same time as paying for the space
Interest in being an artist at 2D Con 2017? Fill out the artist alley application.
- Wingingit Studio
- Nikolai Golben
- Mythical Creations
- Black Belt Beads
- Phantom Star Studio
- Mythic Phoenix
- Bluetie Designs
- Lemon Penguin
- Big SoftD – Giant Fuzzy Dice, dice bags, cat toys and more!
- NiCoral Crafts – 8-Bit Boardwalk complete with carnival games and prizes, handmade art, and costumed characters!
- Company Awesome – Creative leatherwork and his booth will be amazing!
- Jason Glaser – Author of Double Jump – pretty fantastic book all things pop culture
- Black Belt Beads – the most amazing perlers you’ll ever find
- Bluetie Designs – Adorable custom made creations. Clothing and accessories galore!
- Mythical Creations – Julie has a huge following in the Con community for her handmade plush creations. (Dragons, griffins, Vampire cat puppets – need we say more?)
- Ruby Truffles – Buttons, prints, mousepads and magnets!
- Toxic Star Studio – Amazing charms and more!
- Lady Dragon’s Treasures – Jewelry and more!
- Big Soft D
- MapleHouse Creations
- NiCoral Crafts