2D Con is home to independent local developers, the Indie Island is a great place to find new up and coming games and talk to the people who made them.
Help them out by providing anonymous feedback and voting for your favorites to win some fun prizes and bragging rights!
Want to be a member of the Indie Island at 2D Con 2018?
2018 Indie Island information:
- Table Cost: $75 single table (includes two registrations)*
- Additional Reg: $20 – For if you need more than two people to help with the table
- Deadline: April 1st – If chosen you will be notified before April 8th
- Payment Due: May 1st
Developers who have shown games on the island.
- DevNAri – Newt One (Best Game Play 2017, Best Musical Score 2017, Best Single Player 2017, Game of the Show 2017)
- Space Mace LLC – Joggernauts (Game of the Show 2016, Best Musical Score 2016)
- Northern Heart – Pinbrawl (Best Artwork/Visuals 2016, Best Game Play 2017, Best Multiplayer 2017)
- Escape Industries – Fingeance (Best Game Play 2016)
- Howling Moon Software – Verdant Skies (Best Artwork/Visuals 2017)
- UnTied Games
- OverHook Games – ZenFold
- Ethan Calabria –Confluence
- Mark LaCroix – Metro Nexus
- LUNAR SIGNALS – The Moon Fields
- The Ambient Beard – Claim
- Tribe Games – anti|piracy
- Intangible Games –Psycho Squirrels
- Thoughtshelter Games– A Druids Duel
- Shanti P – Chimera Genesis
- Reeline Studios – Sparkour
- FrostPunch Games – Recompile
- 4:8 Games – Paper Car
- Hive Mind Studios – Trap House
- Exalted Guy Interactive – Interstellar Logistics Inc.
- Nevenga Games – Spellbound Potions