Insert clever title here.
2D Con is home to independent local developers, the Indie Island is a great place to find new up and coming games and talk to the people who made them. View our 2018 Indie Island list below! Names have clickable links when applicable!
Help them out by providing anonymous feedback and voting for your favorites to win some fun prizes and bragging rights!
These games have all been to the island.
Previous 2D Con Indie Island award winners.
- LUNAR SIGNALS – The Moon Fields
- 2018: Game of the Show, Best Artwork/Visuals, Best Multiplayer
- DevNAri – Newt One
- 2018: Best Musical Score
- 2017: Best Game Play, Best Musical Score, Best Single Player, Game of the Show
- Howling Moon Software – Verdant Skies
- 2018: Best Single Player
- 2017: Best Artwork/Visuals
- PIXELakes – Treasure Stack
- 2018: Best Game Play
- Northern Heart – Pinbrawl
- 2017: Best Game Play, Best Multiplayer
- 2016: Best Artwork/Visuals
- Space Mace LLC – Joggernauts
- 2016: Game of the Show, Best Musical Score
- Escape Industries – Fingeance
- 2016: Best Game Play
More amazing games!
- unTied Games – Atmocopter
- Hybrid Humans – Who Lurkds
- OverHook Games – ZenFold
- Seema Datar – SwayBods
- A Thing Made By Me – Washed Up
- SuperMove Games – Fourzy
- Owen Roberts – Endlessness
- Intropy Games – Astral Breakers
- Ethan Calabria –Confluence
- Mark LaCroix – Metro Nexus
- The Ambient Beard – Claim
- Tribe Games – anti|piracy || HyperDot
- Intangible Games –Psycho Squirrels
- Thoughtshelter Games– A Druids Duel
- Shanti P – Chimera Genesis
- Reeline Studios – Sparkour
- FrostPunch Games – Recompile
- 4:8 Games – Paper Car
- Hive Mind Studios – Trap House
- Exalted Guy Interactive – Interstellar Logistics Inc.
- Nevenga Games – Spellbound Potions
- PLG (Paradox Loop Games) – Soul Cast
- Squid Land – Flaiure
- “Donut Cove” – A Game with a TV in It
- Sati Bros – Astral Gunners